We arrange corporate events for Scandinavian companies held both in Scandinavia and the rest of the world. Our work within this field is based on production and direct contact with the respective companies. The events can be anything from conferences and launches to meetings, workshops, activities and small board meetings.
EnerJy will take care of all the business case and will create the entire concept for the event. Special signage, registration, hotel rooms, technical solutions, even helping to claim the VAT back. From the beginning to the end, you will work with the same point of contact, which will ensure consistency and professionalism to reach the best outcome.
We understand that these programmes are important both to the business and to the winners. We invest time and energy in identifying where those memorable moments can be spent while still aware of the need for it to be a viable programme for the business.
We design our programmes to:
- Provide networking opportunities and build participant motivation
- Create an environment of a positive organisational culture
- Provide ‘special’ experiences that demonstrate employee recognition.
Applying the same sense of detail and the search for perfect logistics, we prepare programmes that include professional and efficient meeting infrastructure.
When putting together the logistics, our destinations, venues, travel, business facilities and social programme really do cater for and help result in:
- Bonding teams together
- Inspiring the meeting attendants
- Bringing out the best in people
- Breakthrough thinking
- Building stronger business relationships
Whether for conferences, launches, congresses or any other meeting forum, we have the skills and experience to make it memorable.
We recognise that a successful business forum no matter how big or small, requires creative input that engages the audience.
But we also know that what happens to those audiences has to be fundamentally efficient:
- Useful tools for delegate management (simple to use registration, meaningful and flexible data capture)
- The right venue with the right spaces to meet and eat and socialise
- Enough beds in the right location & category
- Transport the right size that turns up on time
- Nutritious and innovative meals
…and the same creativity applied to these basics as to everything else